[TenTec] For Sale: Argonaut II QRP transceiver

Joseph Trombino Jr w2kj at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 21 15:14:19 EDT 2007

Too many QRP rigs here so it is time to thin the herd.

I offer for sale my Ten Tec Argonaut II....5W CW/SSB... this is the first
digital offering of the Argonaut that Ten Tec produced....it is the little
brother to the 100W Delta II.

This radio is in absolutely mint condition...not a mark, scratch, dent,
ding, or rub on it and of course it performs perfectly.

Will ship and insure this rig with original manual and box to the lower 48
for $535.

                                        73, Joe W2KJ