[TenTec] For Sale Ten-Tec OMNI VI +

Marshall Stewart KA5M marsh at ka5m.net
Tue Jun 26 19:31:31 EDT 2007

Ten-Tec OMNI VI + for sale, with filters, matching Ten-Tec 961 Deluxe Power
Supply with speaker, and Ten-Tec 705 desk mic.

The OMNI VI + is cosmetically unblemished - no dings, nicks, or scratches.
The transceiver was checked out by Ten-Tec about a year ago and the main
encoder was replaced.  Everything works.

Included are the 1.8 kHz, 500 Hz, and 250 Hz filters, plus a 2.4 kHz filter
for N1 and a 500 Hz filter for N2. Also an extra 1.8 kHz filter that could
be used in N1 is included.

The power supply matches the transceiver.

Pictures available on request.  Ten-Tec sells just the OMNI VI + for
$1695.00 without the filters, power supply or desk mic.  I'm asking $1895.00
USD plus shipping for all.  I will sell only as a package.  If interested,
please inquire off reflector to marsh at ka5m.net