[TenTec] 6N2 call TT for pricing on used

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 19:13:54 EDT 2007

About 2 months ago, I paid $525 for an absolutely perfect 6n2 with a manual and power cord. The price included shipping

Pricing can be all over the place. If you want a fair price and a guaranteed price with a quick sale, set a fair price. You will get offers.

If you're looking to get the maximum out of the rig that you can, then put it on that auction place and take your chances.

It's not all that difficult. Determine what you want and go with it. If you ask us what to do, you'll get as many opinions as there are of us. It's your rig. Do what you want, and understand that no matter what you do, some will agree wholeheartedly, and some will think you're crazy. That's the beauty of each of us being different.

Good luck, no matter what you choose

73's
Dave
WA3MKB