[TenTec] 6N2 call TT for pricing on used

Paul Gates, KD3JF pearly732003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 21:09:15 EDT 2007

What can be aggrevagating to me is when a seller does not state a price. Years ago I did a lot of tradingof  ham rigs and selling them to get something better, etc. the rule of thumb back then was to ask 30% less of the price when new.

Now adays when I advertize an item for sale I pay the shipping. And usually sell the item in 3 or 4 days and could have sold a dozen of the named item if I had them!
Paul, KD3JF

k8vf_mark at centurytel.net wrote: Street prices on Our Favorite Rigs is far less than the Factory used price
in most cases. It can be hard to determine a price from the "List"...

Of course I just saw a fellow asking $3000 for an Orion 565 w/o tuner so...?