[TenTec] Do the right thing - 6N2

Paul Gates, KD3JF pearly732003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 21:41:39 EDT 2007

Carter, there are ways of finding out by calling companies that sell used ham equipment. The price they give you might be the "high" price but at least it gives you a ball park figure to work with.
Paul, KD3JF

"Carter, K8VT" <k8vt at ameritech.net> wrote: W8BVH wrote:
>  I think it's a shame that you don't know what you want for it

Huh? Why is it a shame? Because the person is not in the -business- of
selling used equipment and does not know what it is worth? That is why
he is asking for help to find a fair price for the buyer and yet not
short-change himself.

>  and then let the first person buy it. Ralph Howes W8BVH

Again, I have to say 'Huh?'. I do not see (in his statement quoted
below) where he is going to "let the *first* person buy it". He
suggested a random drawing of *several* offers, hardly the -first-
person--and he is looking for other suggestions as well.