[TenTec] FS: Omni D and matching VFO

Lew Ljl160 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 3 14:57:05 EST 2007

I have a very nice Omni D and the matching vfo in excellent cosmetic condition. Rig has all filters , warc xtals, and NB.  Have a new power connector, manual, and a D104 mic. The PTOs need to be lubed . I rebuilt the transceiver  PTO once a few years ago and apparently the TT red lube has dried up again.Rig puts out full power and everything works. I have too many projects  so this will be an excellent radio for someone. E mail direct please. $300.00 . Tnx 73 Lew K1NDV