[TenTec] OMNI V 500 hz. filter

Roger zrdc28 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 17:51:51 EST 2007

I did a lot of experimenting with the crystal filters
15 to 20 years ago on the Argosy. I have all the
paperwork on my experiments somewhere but Can not find
them now. I believe that I ordered my crystals from
Jan's or one of the other crystal company's. I did
find that I could modify the 4 pole up to the 6 or 8
pole and could change them to the bandwidth that I
wanted, I kept many pages of info plotted but it is
among piles of records from the last 30 years.
KO4O

--- "Donald L. Schliesser" <donjan7 at earthlink.net>