[TenTec] running cw with generator question

Joseph A. & Ruth O. Ryan ablee at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 3 21:01:46 EST 2007

Jerome:
I'm not into camping, or rv'ing, but live in the hurricane
capital of the world (Florida), and have used an eu2000 Honda
(2kw) as backup here since 2004.  Works great - did so during the
several hurricanes of 2004...lost power for up to 30 hours and was
able to sucessfully run my Orion I and ICOM 2720 (for ARES opns)
and keep the refrigerator cool and, when not running the refrig, ran
the microwave and several lights.
The Honda delivers a true 60~ sinewave.
73's Joe, KX4JR