[TenTec] Value of Complete ARGO 515 System?

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey dock0evz at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 6 10:23:56 EST 2007

Good Evening:

What would be the approximate price for a Ten Tec ARGO 515 station,
including all accessories (210 power supply, 206 crystal calibrator, and
208a Notch/CW Filter)?  This is a complete setup as far as I know.  The
ARGO 515 itself appears to be in extraordinary condition, except for a
couple of tiny scratches on the top near the back.  Anyway, can anyone
help?  There used to be a web page, but somehow I have lost the url for it.
Thanks in advance [g].

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey