[TenTec] emergency power via generator

k9zw at mac.com k9zw at mac.com
Wed Mar 7 18:32:54 EST 2007

On Mar 7, 2007, at 4:29 PM, Josh wrote:

> Not so at all.  Propane will start when gas or diesel will not.  ....

I've experienced the opposite, though at temps 40 degrees less than
where you've had luck.

BTW at the lowest temps we get in our northern part of our state you
should put in oil with winter in mind.

On Batteries we've had good luck with Hawker Odysseys, one of the Tin-
Lead types.

And have found that ether helps start about anything other than wet
plugs or wimpy spark.

>   The
> fuel never
> gets old.   [In Propane Tanks]

This is really a major advantage, given the care needed to store
gasoline/diesel with the modern pump blends.

73

Steve
K9ZW