[TenTec] emergency power via generator

k9zw at mac.com k9zw at mac.com
Wed Mar 7 19:36:26 EST 2007

You could come up this way, to Wisconsin.  I'm sure we'd find you
some extra icefishing gear and snowshoes!  North of here they even
drink Angostura Bitter Shots to fend off the effects of the cold.
I'll buy the first round!

It is such a cool country where we have so many types of QTH
environments!

Next Season I'm hoping to have an Ice Fishing Shanty out of the ice
with an HF setup, as I got lazy not getting my act together for one
this year.

Oh, and then you could go Sturgeon Spearing through the ice on the
lakes, if you're lucky enough to pull a permit!

All the best & 73,

Steve  (Secretly wishing for some Huntsville-like weather).
K9ZW