[TenTec] Orion Ergonomics, Key Clicks, etc.

el34guy at aol.com el34guy at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 11:40:41 EST 2007

Hear you on that Larry,

Ive been sorta waiting in the wings here enjoying reading the posts
about the tentec rigs. I currently own an Icom 781 but would really
like to get an Orion I or II with a tuner some day. Im waiting for them
to drop in price a little more and to get some more fixes under their
belt. This is really a great reflector group.

73

Mark
W0NCL