[TenTec] Orion Ergonomics, Key Clicks, etc.

HENRY R MACKEY kb9cqo at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 9 13:13:39 EST 2007

Mark/W0NCL,

I wouldn't wait for the prices to come down, but please check this URL for
something that may interest you: http://radio.tentec.com/Amateur/UsedDemo.
Or call at (800) 833-7373 from 8-5 Eastern time, Monday-Friday, as I see
they have February '07 date on the page, and see what they may have to
offer.

73 de Henry/N9HM