[TenTec] Stripping working Rigs for parts

Bill Miner wg6h at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 15 21:53:11 EST 2007

Mark,

I must say that I agree with you.   And... NO you are NOT too touchy on this
subject.

According to what I read on the auction site,  the justification was the
poor cosmetic condition of the rig.  However,  every part including the
cabinet covers and knobs are listed as being in perfect condition!

I would not bid on any of these parts either!

73,
Bill - K6WLM