[TenTec] Info about Hercules II

Gary Strong gjstrong at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 22:54:23 EST 2007

My Hercules II easily puts out 500 watts on all bands.  I use the Ameritron
70 amp power supply in parallel with a deep cycle battery.  Most people just
use a deep cycle battery with a 10 amp automotive charger (this is what Ten
Tec recommends).  I've never run it on AM so I can't answer that.

Gary
KO0Q