[TenTec] For Sale: Century 22

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at arrl.net
Tue Mar 20 22:50:58 EST 2007

[Not to be seen as 'spamming' this list... just one last mention as
other items listed before are sold...]

For Sale:

Ten-Tec Century 22 with built in 'pulsed-style' 100/25 kHz calibrator.
Re-strung PTO pointer and rebuilt PTO. Very smooth. Fully functional
with output variable up to about 20 watts. This Century 22 is in very
nice cosmetic condition. Nice front panel... no cracks, rubs, chips,
case is nice too as are the knobs.

If desired I will include a Ten-Tec model 251
power supply that is in 'presentable' condition.
I am also including a nice original manual and factory notes.

$325 plus shipping (with PS)
$300 plus shipping (without PS)

I will accept money orders but prefer PayPal (add 3% for PayPal fee
please). I will only sell/ship to 48 US states. I'm not into price
negotiation or trades on this deal. Nice Century 22s are not that easy
to find and this price is very representative of a reasonable value.
This transceiver is already listed on other websites.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT

--