[TenTec] Scout HISS-terectomy?

ARDUJENSKI at aol.com ARDUJENSKI at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 18:09:30 EST 2007

I had archived this note regarding the SCOUT background HISS remedy. I
contacted TEN TEC this morning and was told there is no real "fix" for the
processor hiss. Using high impedance headset helps some. I was curious if any  have
made this mod and if it is effective.

Alan KB7MBI
Woodinville,  WA

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/TenTec/2005-08/msg00403.html
Re:  [TenTec] Scout Hiss
from [Phil Chambley, Sr.][Permanent  Link][Original]