[TenTec] Help for disabled ham needed

Jim Crofutt crokc at cableone.net
Wed Mar 21 22:13:37 EST 2007

I have a friend in Ft. Wayne , IN, he is getting back on ham radio after  20 years of being inactive  ,he is disabled and  he has just picked up a Ten Tec Omni D and power supply and nice desk mic, he will need some assistance getting his station up and running,  probably needs more help with putting up a G5RV antenna in his back yard more then anything else.  He only has room for that antenna and wants to operate 10 thru 80 with one wire,  he will be getting a LDG auto tuner as well. He is pretty well set but just needs a little help.  It should not take long,we   would like some ham who is familiar with  Ten Tec rigs to assist if possible.  If you live there or are close and can help please email me, ,  There is no hurry as his rig has not even been shipped yet, and he is still collecting other items for the station,   just trying to line some help up for him down the road ,  thanks,  73 Jim N0XE