[TenTec] TT 238b schematic

Denton denton at oregontrail.net
Sat Mar 24 10:07:23 EST 2007

Have an older TT 229 tuner I am revamping...and have it's little manual and
schematic.
Can someone take a gander at the schematic for their 238b TT tuner and let
me know what the values are for the switched ceramic capacitors?
My schematic shows 470 pf.....but I notice there is a slight gap in
capacitance coverage going from one switch position to another..
Is there supposed to be an additional 220 pf capacitor across the first
switch position to the right of 50 ohm bypass going to ground?