[TenTec] Model 253 Tuner Info

Dave W7DPW w7dpw at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 20:56:49 EST 2007

They seem to be priced all over the place.

They are great pieces of gear and I've seen then sell over 1K and some
in the 700-800 rnge.

I have two of them and wouldn'l take a K for either.

They really work well with TT gear and can be used with other equipment
easily.

David J Drew  --  W7DPW
Over 50 Years with Same Call
Amateur Extra Since 1970
Continuous ARRL Member Since October 1957
ARRL Life Member October 1969
Vancouver, Washington  98664-4445