[TenTec] ANT Farms

chip_brown at isp.com chip_brown at isp.com
Mon Mar 26 14:08:15 EST 2007

Ken--  From time to time there are discussions on the antenna reflector of
contesting about all of this.  You might hear from someone near by your
desired QTH.  Past discussions there have had all sorts of "Tips" and what
to look for info.

Find the section manager and ask them for advice.  That worked for me.

Chip Brown  KR1P