[TenTec] Ten-Tec Price Increases April 1

Ron Zond k3miy at csonline.net
Tue Mar 27 08:02:16 EST 2007

Hi gang

Printing more greenbacks isn't the only factor drive down the value of the
dollar. The US position in the world of late, isn't very conducive to
investment. For some time to come, the euro  will eclipse the dollar. Aweak
dollar helps exports. but what if you haven't got that much to export. Ten
Tec isn't the only company forced to raise prices.

Ron
K3MIY