[TenTec] Omni Vll

John Sheeley wb4qda at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 22:11:39 EST 2007

I had my Omni VII for a month now with no display problems or any others to speak of . I  think Tentec has had 1 screen falure in the first production run . I don't that equates to display problems. On a crowded band the little Omni VII shines .It is a much better receiver than I was expecting.  and for all you CW  guys I think  CW is better than my Orion II  and you can't hear any relay clicking .It is perfectly quite while transmitting CW. There is really a lot to like about this radio.So if you are thinking about buying an Omni VII do it. I don't think you  will be dissapointed and you have the 30 day demo which only cost you shipping if you decide you don't like the radio. I just don't see how you can loose .

73

JohnWB4QDA