[TenTec] Remote rig operations

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:30:37 EST 2007

I am sorry but I would rather have my crummy rig and second rate amp and
crummy deaf antennas in front of me, than have some kind of fantastic hear
and work everything far away station under my control over the web.   If all
that's in front of me is a PC box, then I may as well be using Echolink.  To
me the thrill, magic, excitement and fun of radio come with my antennas I
have made, my station I have set up, and rigs here with me; not some super
station I've never seen with my own two eyes.

73,
rob / k5uj