[TenTec] Remote rig operations

Ken Kreis ka0w at spamcop.net
Thu Mar 29 10:34:46 EST 2007

Rob,

yes, agree!

Cellphone works much better than web for those other "wired" remotes. I don't
know what the thrill is in chatting over the internet, such as, Echolink. It
cheapens the hobby by taking away propagation & station effects. I don't see
what's wrong with "wireless" I guess. Boring to be stuck on wires. Maybe one of
those equality things.

Ken, KA0W