[TenTec] Airpax

OTAKEBI at aol.com OTAKEBI at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 20:55:04 EST 2007

Well Bob now you know why I have never run a Ten Tec rig without an  Airpax.
Small price to pay for the protection it provides.
People say no need for them.
Could be that in an ideal lab setting your rig would not need the extra
protection but as you have seen out here in the "real world" things get  funky.
the cost of that Airpax just saved you about $150.00 dollars in shipping  and
repair cost.
Not to mention the worry while your rig is out past curfew.
I would check all the connectors and coax.
You may have a short that happens with flexing of a wire.
Good luck,
Dan/N4VET