[TenTec] Airpax

Alan Sewell alan.n5na at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:09:58 EST 2007

Yes, both Orions list as a feature:

"Over-voltage protection, current protection for final transistors and
thermal shutdown are built-in."

I've never had my Orion shut down but I have had my Omni VII shut off
when I accidentally had the wrong antenna selected.

The Airpax does add another level of protection and peace of mind!

73,

Alan  N5NA

http://www.tentecwiki.org