[TenTec] M&P Audio

Hsu, Aaron (NBC Universal) aaron.hsu at nbcuni.com
Fri Mar 30 12:23:04 EST 2007

The fact that they are primarily a "CB" store makes me a bit leary.  Also, check their "Policies".  For example:

"1. We do not offer a free trail or evaluation period on new equipment.".

Yes, no free "trails".  Also,

"3. Refunds issued for returned items will be in the form of in-store credits, which can be applied to your next purchase."

better known as "no cash refunds...store credits only".

These two "policies" plus the fact that they sell "JoGunn" antennas would definitely steer me away from them.

Just my 2 cents.

  - Aaron, NN6O