[TenTec] Remote rig operations

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Fri Mar 30 14:03:38 EST 2007

It's an interesting proposition since I travel on business several days out
of every month, and I would love to use my Orion II via my laptop from the
hotel room.  All of the places I stay now have free broadband, and with VNC
and Skype, I think I see the way to make it all work together!

                     Ron  N6IE
                www.N6IE.com
   Go to www.N6IE.com to learn the
TRUTH about the global warming hoax!