[TenTec] Jupiter/Pegasus with Logger32

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Tue May 1 07:33:20 EDT 2007

Yes, you can use my N4PY control program with the pegasus and logger32 at
the same time.  When you configure logger32 for a pegasus, logger32 uses the
tentec file interface instead of a comport.  My program talks to the radio
and logger32 talks to my program through the file interface.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635