[TenTec] Orion II bug, or operator error?

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Sat May 12 14:21:16 EDT 2007

Set up your frequencies the other way around.  Put VFO B on 13.974, and VFO
A on 14.254.  Then set VFO A for TX and RX, and VFO B for subrx.

Or, you can set VFO B to 14254, VFO A to 13974, TX on VFO B, RX on VFO B,
and subrx on VFO A.  The key is to make sure TX and RX are on the same VFO
when the other frequency is outside the the ham band.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635