[TenTec] FS: 1.8, 500, 250 Ten Tec filters - taking offers on separates.

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 13:40:25 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I'll also take single requests for these filters at
$70 shipped for each, assuming no takers on the group
of filters is made before I find buyers for all three.

Thanks,
Don

I have nearly enough now to buy my K3. I had been
waiting for some long time to buy a used Orion and
when one came along just recently I read through the
archives of the seller to learn a little more about
him and his radio.

I found that many of the seemingly smaller firmware
issues were not addressed because there was always a
bigger fish to fry (or so it seemed to the seller).

I'm hoping for conscientious resolution of -all- size
matters from the Elecraft guys and would almost bet on
it, having built two K2's and having had a chance to
see how they operate.

Still, the K3 will be the secondary HF to my primary
OMNI VI+'s - I am an analog guy at heart...