[TenTec] Orion I Audio Problem

James C. Garland 4cx250b at muohio.edu
Tue May 15 08:55:19 EDT 2007

Gang,
Wonder is somebody could help me?  Yesterday, I turned on my Orion
and found there was no speaker output, either on an external or
internal speaker. Audio at the headphone jack was normal.  I believe
the audio stage is on schematic A7.  I had previously downloaded the
schematics, but must have missed A7.  Now, I can't find the schmatics
on the TT website.  Could somebody email A7 to me. Also, if anyone
has suggestions about my problem, I'd certainly welcome them. I'd
prefer to fix this myself rather than go through the hassle of
sending the rig back to TT.
Tnx and 73,

Jim W8ZR

James C. Garland