[TenTec] Orion 2 FSK Power limit Query.

G3RXP g3rxp at btinternet.com
Thu May 17 12:23:54 EDT 2007

Hello All

I have an Orion 2 and after an hour or so running FSK the power trip comes in and switches the set off, for approx 7 mins. ( Running 45 watts) I have no Fan fitted so I would imagine the power out will be limited.
What power level can I safely run in a test without the  power tripping out?  With a FAN it says 100W for FSK is this realistic?    Seems a little high to me or is the PA well underrun?

Thanks 73 Dave G3RXP

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.184)
Database version: 5.07320
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/