[TenTec] Receive 17m on Omni ,Tritons, etc.

Kevin Purcell kevinpurcell at pobox.com
Thu May 24 15:46:24 EDT 2007

Of course. The mixing will invert the sideband even though the tuning
direction isn't changed. Better than lots of RF in the IF strip.

At least they wised up on the next design. Ah, the perils of putting
new bands on old hardware :-)

So they didn't move to all high side injection on the higher bands? I
suspect not if this is the only "inverted" band.

--
Kevin Purcell
kevinpurcell at pobox.com