[TenTec] Want TT #219 filter, will swap Palomar Rx Noise Bridge...

dbp at tds.net dbp at tds.net
Fri May 25 11:58:24 EDT 2007

Wanted: 250 Hz Ten Tec filter model number 219, 9 MHz filter. I have another idea for it I'd like to try.
 I'd like to swap a PALOMAR R-X Noise Bridge for the filter. The noise bridge can be used to determine if your antenna is purely Resistive or Reactive at any frequency that your radio is tuned to. Or it can be used to tune your antenna tuner without transmitting a signal. It is like new, picture available. if interested.
 73 de Dave in NH