[TenTec] FS: tricked out OMNI VI (option 3)

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Sun May 27 10:32:17 EDT 2007

Here goes....

For sale, OMNI VI, one of the first made (I am second owner, picked
this one up from an estate some years ago, it was barely used, the poor
fellow who bought it new had trouble learning to operate it).  Ten Tec
has replaced the crystal oven and the diodes in the SWR circuit (the
usual).  Version 3 factory upgraded DSP.  Very, very good cosmetics.
Has G3PKT product detector installed (mod for European version of 40
meter QRM).  Has INRAD roofing filter installed (600 Hz CW).  INRAD AF
mod done.  Your choice of INRAD 2.8 main filters or Ten Tec (Network
Sciences) 2.4 filters.

Asking $1375, shipped CONUS.  (1395 from Ten Tec, stock version.)  Meet
me on the air if you'd like to hear it.  A fine CW note :-)

Trying to pay for a guitar I could not live without.  Probably looking
for an OMNI-C at some point soon.

Clark
WA3JPG
Los Osos, CA.