[TenTec] [orion565] Strange display problem

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at embarqmail.com
Sun May 27 11:47:33 EDT 2007

Martin,

That same problem happened to me about 3 months ago only my line was just
above the bottom of the 100 on the power display.  I wonder if others have
had the problem.  The display costs $119 US plus labor.  I sent my rig back
and Ten-Tec also did other updates as well as a 24 hour cycling bench test.
The rig is working great, but would be better if they could just get the
software working well.

73,

John

  _____