[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 53, Issue 35

Jim WA9YSD wa9ysd at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 22:36:30 EDT 2007

Well, I have an OMNI VI Plus  wired to a Ten-Tec Herculed II and aTen-Tec Automatic Antenna Coupler through a Ten-Tec wireing harness.  I was keying the OmniVI plus with and AEA MorisMatic MM-2 keyer.  This is the Third time the Keyer circuit in the OmniVI Plus went out.  I had also used Twice Ten-Tec repaired it.  Any Ideas?  External isolators for the keying circuit, is that the right thing to do?

  I have also used the Unified Microsystems UCW-100 USB to CW & PTT Interface and the same thing happend.  This has an optical isolator.  Seams to be something ealse.

Keep The Faith, Jim WA9YSD