[TenTec] Omni VI PLUS for sale.

k8vf_mark at centurytel.net k8vf_mark at centurytel.net
Tue May 29 15:32:53 EDT 2007

This is a Real Omni VI PLUS. Says PLUS on the front.
Made Oct 1997.
Cosmetically like new, works 100%.
Had BFO and Reference oscillator checked, as well as receiver alignment at
Ten Tec on April 30, 2007.
No problems, or issues . I used it daily.
 It works on all bands perfectly.
On frequency from first power up until shut down. Zero drift. Manual,power
cord, 705 desk mic, as well as two 1.8kHz, one 500Hz, and 0ne 250Hz filter
included.
I will ship for $1450 to 48 states, insured.
Guaranteed to be operational and looking great.
PLEASE check my qth.com feedback. I have traded several rigs and have had no
problems.

Best regards,

mark
K8VF