[TenTec] Orion 1 V 2.062

Merle Bone merlebone at charter.net
Wed May 30 10:27:29 EDT 2007

Owen (K1AF) said:
"Does anyone know if there is a problem with V 2.062 which causes received
signals to disappear when changing bands or modes?"
Owen, I had a situation this morning with my Orion, running V2.062a, where the "band decoder" data was hung on 30M.
I could change bands but the decoder data did not change - thus the wrong antenna was selected. I did a power off and on  with no effect - band decoder data stayed on 30M - transceiver on 20M. I did a "Master Reset" and the band-decoder data came up correct. I'll have to see this occur again to get all the data I need to pinpoint the issue. However, this could be related to your issue.
73, Merle - W0EWM