[TenTec] SB220-Tubes and QSK

Paul Gates, KD3JF pearly732003 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 10:50:37 EST 2007

I well remember WLW. In fact I still listen to it and now they have a channel on XM Satellite radio. I remember WGUN the big gun in Dixie. There is still the powerful station in Pittsburgh on 1020khz. There are the big signal  stations in Mexico and Texas. As a young boy we lived 200 miles from NYC but listened at night to WOR for the Lone Ranger!!, Nick Carter and other programs. Even in Maryland we can hear WJR in Detroit at night on 760khz

Paul Gates, KD3JF

N4NT <mike_n4nt at embarqmail.com> wrote: Or WLW's 500 kw transmitter....  see
http://www.ominous-valve.com/wlw.html