[TenTec] Wiring a Ten-Tec 215P Microphone for Omni's

Alan Sewell alan.n5na at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:52:51 EST 2007

Karl,

I'm no expert on these mics but the one with the 4 pin connector is
probably a model 214, which has an electret element requiring 8 - 12
volts.  The 215 has a ceramic element.

Please see the writeup by W8EK on the 215 mic at
http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=215 .

73,

Alan  N5NA

http://www.tentecwiki.org