[TenTec] Titan III

Lyle Dunlap qskqrq at grics.net
Fri Nov 2 08:13:31 EST 2007

A friend has one that I work 3 X a week on 3524.  We run between about 65 &
70 WPM Full QSK of course.  I fwd ur request to him perhaps he will respond.
We both use Omni 6 pluses.  I use amp and qsk my own design.  He uses the
Triton III.  He  sounds good, we both very particular about our keying.
Lyle W9FCX