[TenTec] FW: ARLX007 Motorola buys Yaesu

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Mon Nov 5 19:49:09 EST 2007

Stunning, but not totally unexpected.  I recall hearing rumors several
months ago.  The question the hams will be asking now is what Moto intends
to do with the HF ham radio line.  Pump money into it and try to beat ICOM?
Let it coast?  Sell it off or just plain shut it down?  Will I be able to
work 20-meter DX with my next Razor cell phone?

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com