[TenTec] OMNI VII Remote hookup

KC7WV kc7wv at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 13:12:51 EST 2007

I have a fairly new OMNI VII - which works great, BTW!  I'm just getting around to hooking up the remote internet setup. Being a novice at this interface stuff, I'm having some difficulty making it all work! I followed the instructions best I know how, but still no go. I've hooked up the remote cable to my wireless router which in turn is connected to my broadband wireless modem, entered all the proper (I think) URLs. Suggestion are much appreciated. -- Don, KC7WV