[TenTec] F.S. Ten Tec Argonaut V

Joseph Trombino Jr w2kj at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 13 15:50:19 EST 2007

Howdy Gang:

Still making room for my new K3 that should arrive in two weeks
(hopefully-grin) so am offering up for sale my Ten Tec Argonaut V QRP
transceiver.

This rig is in like new condition...not a mark on it.

It comes with the built-in TCXO, optional fan kit (new-never used) and the
optional digital cable (new-never used) that breaks out the sound card
connections on the DIN Aux connector on the back of the radio.

The audio mod has been done and 1.08 firmware installed.

Original manual, hand mike and box...will ship in CONUS for $725.

                            73, Joe W2KJ
                            I QRP, therefore I am