[TenTec] N4py software/Orion help

John Huffman hjohnc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 19:38:59 EST 2007

I am using the Radio Shack serial-USB adapter with N4PY and Vista Home
Premium.  Working fine.

However, RS has no Vista drivers I Googled Vista and RS and serial and
such and somewhere after a lot of searching came to info on how to
install the driver so it works.  Didn't save the info as I figured I
could always find it again  :-)

Good luck and know it can be done.

73 de K1ESE
John