[TenTec] Help with Orion II Update

Ed w3etc at thecumminsgroup.com
Sun Nov 18 09:20:51 EST 2007

Hello Group:

I am in need of some assistance. I went to update my Orion II, to the 2039J,
last night and didn't get very far.  I have updated it before with no
problem, but this time it would not update and the Orion screen displays up
to Program Flash 26 and then stops.  The software only executes to line 30.

To make it more fun the radio will not perform a Master Reset and when you
turn it on it just displays the Ten Tec logo.

So it is stuck in a non operational mode.  It will go back in the flash
update mode but that is it.

Hopefully  it is not time for a trip home !

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ed  W3ETC