[TenTec] FS items

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Sun Nov 18 22:43:37 EST 2007

I have here the Ten Tec KR1B paddles, they match the Corsair II (and
have the memory switch to work with the Corsair II memory) and they
look darned nice.  I no longer need them.  I'd like $45 plus shipping.
Complete your Corsair II station matching accessories :-)

I have a Ten Tec (network sciences) 2.4 KHz filter for the 6.3 MHz IF.
It is not the model 220, but the other one in the IF chain of the
Corsairs, OMNI V and VI.  I used this filter as an SSB narrow filter
when I had the INRAD 2.8's installed in both IF's of my Corsair and my
OMNI VI, it worked nicely.  I'd like $25 plus shipping for the filter.

Clark
WA3JPG

Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Computer Science